Hebrew Aleph-Bet and Vowels Bookmark
The Hebrew Aleph-Bet and Vowels BOOKMARK is a handy and useful tool to keep beside you as you learn Hebrew. Feel free of download and print it for yourself.
There are two sheets to download—FRONT and BACK. Print one side then reinsert the paper in the printer and print the reverse side. Each sheet contains three bookmarks. They look great laminated!
Download your BOOKMARK here: FRONT and BACK.
Tip. Download the files and save them to your computer before opening.
Adobe Acrobat Reader required.
Features of the BOOKMARK
- Names of the Hebrew letters
- PRINT form of the Alphabet letters
- Cursive form (Best for handwriting. Israeli's use it all the time.)
- Rashi script (Useful to read the commentary in the Talmud)
- Numerical values of the letter (Helps understand Gematria)
- The Hebrew Vowel nikkudot
- How to pronounce the Hebrew vowels, with examples
Download now and print!